Protecting the environment is not a new idea for Wood-Mode. Since our founding, we have maintained a firm commitment to producing the industry's highest quality cabinetry in a manner that demonstrates our genuine concern and care for the environment.
Wood-Mode has been certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) as meeting the standards for its Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP).
This program recognizes manufacturers who use environmentally friendly materials and production processes. To qualify for and maintain certification, manufacturers are evaluated annually on compliance in five categories, including air quality, product resource management, process resource management, environmental stewardship, and community relations, as well as energy conservation and recycling programs.
Environmental Policy Statement
Wood-Mode, Inc. is committed to the pursuit of responsible environmental policies and practices. We believe it is important to protect the environment and conserve our natural resources by implementing responsible technologies and processes.
Few if any other cabinet companies have been as consistently caring for the environment as Wood-Mode. Our pledge to our customers is to strengthen that commitment and to continuously strive to meet the following goals:
- Promote the protection and sustainability of forests and other natural resources through our suppliers.
- Pursue the inclusion of environmentally friendly products and materials into our manufacturing processes where feasible.
- Protect land, water, and air quality by complying with all environmental permits and regulations.
- Employ energy efficient technologies in our manufacturing processes where practicable.
- Promote our environmental policies and practices to our employees and the public.
Wood-Mode will strive to meet these goals and show our commitment to being a conscientious corporate citizen by working to protect our environment and conserve our natural resources.
For more information on the KCMA ESP program, visit greencabinetsource.org.